http://teahabs.blogspot.co.uk/ about home Image Map

new

new

Tuesday 17 July 2012

BACK ROUND TO TUTORIAL TUESDAY


I found this great DIY polymer clay tutorial whilst perusing pinterest the other day. It's quick and easy to follow, but be warned it gives your guns a workout. Below is a tutorial for cross earrings using this recipe.





Today is our last day of Tutorial Week, but don't worry, we will still be blogging regular tutorials. Yesterday we found out we've been shortlisted for the Cosmo Blog Awards 2012 in the DIY category. I've got to say, I could not be more excited! I'm sure many of you guys who have blogs know the feeling when you get demotivated. I have definitely felt that on a few occasions but this has sent me into a frenzy of motivation. You will be hearing a lot more from me.

At this point I just want to say thank you to Laura Proudman, who nominated me for the blog awards. (and makes awesome jewellery)

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the blog awards, lady!!! <3 going to vote now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Meghan! There's some amazing competition. I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete





Pin It button on image hover